One plugin to integrate various Indian Payment Gateways like Instamojo, Razorpay, PayUMoney, Easebuzz, etc with WordPress plugins like WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, Paid Memberships Pro, Learn Press, Give, Ninja Forms, Tourmaster, Memberpress, etc.
- Supports a wide variety of payment providers.
- Seamless integration with popular e-commerce and form builder plugins.
- Automatically updates the payment status of orders in WordPress.
- Easily manage (multiple) payment provider configurations.
- Continually updated to support the latest e-commerce plugins.
- Works with all popular WordPress e-commerce plugins.
Supported payment providers
- PayUMoney/Citrus Pay
- CCAvenue (Available as a premium addon, contact us for setup.)
- TrakNPay (Coming Soon)
- Cashfree (Coming Soon)
- Paytm (Coming Soon as a premium addon)
- JusPay (Coming Soon as a premium addon)
- BilDesk (Coming Soon as a premium addon)
- Zaakpay (Coming Soon as a premium addon)
- and many more coming soon.
Supported WordPress plugins
- Contact Form 7 (Coming Soon)
- Ninja Forms
- WPForms (Coming Soon)
- Formidable Forms (Coming Soon)
- Gravity Forms (Coming Soon as a premium addon)
Donation and Fundraising Platform
LMS & E-Learning Platforms
- Learn Press (Beta)
- Lifter LMS (Beta)
- Tutor LMS (supported with WooCommerce and Easy Digital Download)
Membership and Content Protection
- Paid Memberships Pro
- MemberPress (Available as a premium addon, contact us for setup.)
- Restrict Content Pro (Coming Soon)
- s2Member (Coming Soon)
- Easy Digital Downloads
- WP e-Commerce (Coming Soon)
Tour and Travel Booking Platforms
- WP Travel Engine (Beta)
- Travel Tour Booking by GoodLayers | TourMaster (Beta)
- WP Travel (Coming Soon)
Event Management and Ticket Booking
- Event Espresso (Coming Soon)
- Events Manager (Coming Soon as a premium addon)
- The Events Calendar | Event Tickets (Coming Soon as a premium addon)
- For any issue with the plugin, or if you need help with setup/integration, call/WhatsApp me at +91-7738-4568-13.
- For any issue with the Payment Gateway account, kindly contact the respective support team.
A few of the links in this plugin are affiliate links, which means we earn a commission when you buy the products/services after clicking on those links. Those links won’t cost you any extra money when you buy the products after clicking on them. They are just helping us to earn commission so that we can deliver much better support on this plugin.
Special Thanks to the Developers of the libraries used in the plugin. Click Here to view the list.
The Knit Pay plugin extends WordPress extensions with payment methods such as Credit Cards, Debit Cards, NetBanking, Wallets, EMI, UPI. To offer the payment methods to the vistors of your WordPress website you also require one of the supported WordPress Plugin.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Knit Pay, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Knit Pay“ and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now“.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.