Notify your WordPress users effortlessly! Create, manage and display nice custom dismissible notices to admin users and public visitors.
KJM Admin Notices helps you communicate with your website users and visitors by providing a complete way of managing and displaying nice notices on your website and inside the WP admin panel.
- Create, manage and display to admin users and visitors nice custom dismissible notices.
- Display notices on the frontend to public visitors.
- Each notice can be styled based on the 4 (+1) built-in WordPress notices : info (blue), success (green), warning (yellow), error (red) + default (gray).
- Custom notices background and text color.
- Choose to which roles you want to display / send notice.
- Notices are dismissible by the user, on a per user basis.
- Assign tags, category, author, publish date to your notice.
- Shortcodes : 3 handy shortocdes available as placeholders into the title or the body message :
- Email notifications : Send notices by email to your users. Send copy to the admin.
- Scheduled Notices publication : plan your announcements in advance and publish them later.
- You can even enable WordPress comments on your notices to turn this into a collaborative system!
- Save general system information along with notice : WordPress version, active plugins and versions, theme and version, child-theme and version.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Settings -> KJM Admin Notices’ to review the available global options.
- Start creating your notices by going to ‘Manage KJM Admin Notices’ and have fun!