Jobs for WordPress is a powerfull WordPress plugin that make it easy to add job postings to your company’s website in a structured way. While you can comfortably create and manage job postings in a very user-friendly way, they are also automatically structured with schema.org. Thus, they are technically easy to read for Google and have a high chance of being displayed and ranked well in search results and you can save on expensive postings on job platforms.
- Add, manage and categorize job listings using the familiar WordPress UI
- Adjust styles of the job postings to your needs with live preview under settings
- Preview of your job listing before it goes live – the preview matches the appearance of a live job listing
- The job listings are automatically formatted with structured data (JSON-LD)
- Visitors can search in your job postings
- Job postings are easy to implement via shortcodes or PHP function
- Job postings can be saved in PDF format
- Each listing can be customized with drag-and-drop – in terms of modules, structure, paragraph namings and order, etc.
- Applications can be easily clustered and filtered for a comfortable navigation
- Each listing can be tied to a particular application recipient / e-mail address
- Developer friendly — Custom Post Types, Single job template, a lot of hooks and filters implemented.
- Apply Form can be easily modified from Settings page.
- Look and feel of the plugin can be easily modified from Settings page.
- Applications protected from spam with invisible “honey pot” and additionally with Google reCaptcha.
- You can define default fields and sorting for new job postings.
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use [job-postings] to print jobs listing