iPanorama 360 is the WordPress plugin out there that lets you create excellent virtual tours for clients from directly inside the WordPress admin in seconds. The plugin supports markers for providing information about any part of the scene or for navigation to other rooms/areas. With a well-builded tooltip system, you can enrich a scene with text, images, video, and other online media resources. Use this plugin to create interactive & virtual tours, maps, presentations.
Using [ipano id=”123″] shortcode, you can publish a virtual tour on any Page or Post in your WordPress sites.
This is the LITE version of the official iPanorama 360° – Virtual Tour Builder for WordPress plugin which comes with support and doesn’t have some limitations. You can get it by visiting the CodeCanyon website and buy the pro version.
Quick Video Demo
List of features
- Easy To Use Builder
- Create Multiple Scenes (5 types)
- Flat Scene
- Sphere & Cube Scene
- Little Planet Scene
- Google Street View Scene
- Create Markers & Tooltips & Popovers
- Two Popover Styles (inbox, lightbox)
- Marker Style Creator
- Tooltips Show & Hide Animations (50+)
- Popover Show & Hide Animations (50+)
- Connect Scenes via Special Markers
- Duplicate Tour on One Click
- Scene Transition Animation
- Preview Virtual Tour Before Publish
- Gyroscope & Keyboard Navigation
- Auto Rotation (play, stop, speed)
- Audio Background (play, stop, volume)
- Normal & Stereo View
- Thumbnails Preview
- Embed iFrame Feature
- Responsive Default Design
- Export & Import Config
- Two Themes (light & dark)
- Great Customization
- Powerful API
- Upload the entire ipanorama folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress admin.
- Create a new virtual tour, Use [ipano id=”123″] shortcode to publish your virtual tour into any page or post.