IP Based Login allows you to directly login from an allowed IP. So if you want to allow someone to login but you do not want to share the login details just add their IP using IP Based Login.
Features in IP Based Login include:
- Create IP ranges
- Choose the username accessible when accessed by the IP existing in provided range
- Bulk Export/Import IP ranges
- Delete IP ranges
- Enable/Disable IP ranges
- Completely FREE
- Licensed under GNU GPL version 3
- Does not affect when accessed from any other IPs not existing in any ranges
- “is_logged_in_using_ipbl()” function allows admin to determine if a user is logged in with IP Based login plugin or with username/password. This function can be called from any other theme/plugin or any PHP file.
- Safe & Secure
- No passwords saved
Upload the IP Based Login plugin to your blog, Activate it.
That’s it. You’re done!