Works with the Contact Form 7 plugin to send SMS notifications when somebody submits your contact form, using the API Configured By Site Admin.
Adds an SMS box to your Contact Form 7 options pages, fill this in and you’ll get a text message each time somebody fills out one of your forms.
Pro Version @ https://codecanyon.net/item/contact-form-7-international-sms/19912360
- SMS To Site Admin / Admin Configured Number
- SMS To Site Visitor (Number Via CF7 Form TAG)
- SMS History (With Response From SMS Gateway).
- Supports 100’s of sms gateway.
We Do Provide Installation and configuration at just 2$ per request :). contact us @ [email protected] / http://varunsridharan.in/plugin-support/
Banner & ICON By ARK BLUEPRINT
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Contact Form 7
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of International Sms For Contact Form 7 Integration, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “International Sms For Contact Form 7 Integration” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your Web Server via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- via Admin Dashboard:
- Go to ‘Plugins > Add New’, search for “International Sms For Contact Form 7 Integration”, click “install”
- OR via direct ZIP upload:
- Upload the ZIP package via ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ in your WP Admin
- OR via FTP upload:
cf7-international-sms-Integrationfolder to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress