WP Importer plugin provide a feature to create dynamic pages using CSV file data, You can create a 100+ pages within few seconds only.
CSV (Comma Separated Values) is a file format for data storage which looks like a text file. The information is organized with one record on each line and each field is separated by comma.
Using csv file, user can easily manage pages without do any manual task from admin. On a click “Import Now” button, your post will be create automatically, It will save your valuable time and money as well 🙂
GET FLAT 10% DISCOUNT ON ADD-ON. No Coupon Code Required. Hurry! Limited Time Offer!
Note : please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback and suggestions for make my plugin much more better compare to other plugins.
Send your query to [Author] (mailto:[email protected])
Video Tutorial :
- An option to define post order
- An option to define post status (public,private,draft)
- An option to define post author(Author ID)
- Create new post using CSV file
- Create new page using CSV file
- Create new custom post type pages using CSV file
- Update exists post using CSV file
- Update exists page using CSV file
- Update exists custom post type pages using CSV file
- Add/Update Yoast SEO plugin meta title, meta description and meta keywords
We have also released an addon which not only demonstrates the flexibility of free version, but also adds some important features:
FLAT 10% DISCOUNT ON ADD-ON. No Coupon Code Required. Hurry! Limited Time Offer!
- Create unlimited dynamic pages
- Update dynamically created pages
- Create/Update dynamic custom post type pages
- Dynamically upload post Featured image
- Define category name for each post
- Update unlimited custom meta fields value
- Define custom taxonomy name for each post
- Define the post menu order
- Define post author
- Define post status
- Define custom post slug name
- Faster support
Updation will be allow only for existing pages who have created by this plugin .
Installing the plugin:
- Unzip the plugin’s directory into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- The plugin will be available under Tools -> WP Importer on
WordPress administration page.