Image Slider WordPress plugin helps to display image slider in a wordpress website. If you want to display images of post/page in a webpage as an image slider you have to go to that particular webpage and upload your images using WordPress image upload function. You should then enter [pearl_Image_Slider_display] on the location of the webpage where you need the image slider to be displayed.It is very easy to use and simple to implement.
This plugin is very helpful for those who manage a portfolio site or any site displaying a series of images or photos.There is option to customise the display by modifying the dimesions, background colour, captions etc.
How to Install – Click here
It is possible to customise the display features to sync with the look and feel of your website. The customisation features include:
- can set the height and width
- can set border colour, background colour and border width
- can enable or disable title/captions for images
- can set speed of transition
- can select transition types (fade in/out or slider)
- Download and Unzip the file.
- Upload the folder named
- Upload images to the webpage where you want to display image slider.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the webpage where you want to display the Image Slider and enter