Ignico is rewards & commission automation engine that helps businesses create their referral, loyalty, MLM, gamification or social selling program on the top of existing e-commerce platforms or CRM’s (read more about Ignico).
How it works?
- Loads cookie to the user upon entrance and saves there Referral Code from the URL (comes from affiliate link sent before by one of the brand ambassadors)
- Sends API call with the transaction to Ignico once order in e-commerce platform (based on WooCommerce or Easy Digital Download) is paid. The transaction value equals the amount of the order
- Calculates rewards for brand ambassadors based on e-commerce transactions from the plugin and rewarding rules configured within motivation plans in Ignico admin panel
With Ignico you can build:
- Referral Program
- Affiliate Program
- Loyalty Program
- Gamification Program
- Social Selling Tool
- Compensation Calculator (for Sales Teams)
Powerful as it may seem, Ignico is a truly all-in-one Growth Hacking Platform.
- Log in to WordPress admin panel
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Ignico”
- Install and activate “Ignico”
- Download plugin from wordpres.org repository or release section
- Upload the ignico directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the”‘Plugins” menu in WordPress
In plugin configuration, you are asked to set:
- Workspace name in Ignico that is set during signing up for Ignico trial
- Client ID and Client secret -> you generate them in Ignico admin panel -> Integrations -> OAuth
Additionally you can also configure cookie settings of the plugin in „Settings” section.
How to test integration?
- Go to Ignico admin panel -> Referrals -> Referral links and add a link to your e-commerce store
- Create test user account, go to Ignico admin panel -> Users -> New user
- Log in on user account, go to Referrals -> Referral links and go to the referral link to your store, you should be redirected to URL: http://yourstorename.com?__igrc=REFCODE
- Make a purchase and mare it as paid
- Go to Ignico admin panel -> Actions -> Actions list – you should see your order on the list