HurryTimer is a multi-purpose countdown timer that allows you to create urgency and scarcity that drives clicks, increases sales, and highlights upcoming events or deadlines.
Use HurryTimer to create:
Give each visitor their own unique countdown timer regardless of their local timezone and the moment they visited your site.
Recurring campaigns are self repeating countdown timers that run according to a set of rules. It’s great way for telling customers about shipping cut-off times to get them to checkout faster.
Fixed Deadline Campaigns:
Run campaign between two fixed dates. No matter who visits your site the countdown timer is the same. It’s a great way for event-based sales with a firm deadline.
- Evergreen & Regular countdown timers.
- Cookie & IP detection technique for Evergreen campaigns.
- Integrated with WooCommerce.
- Conditionally display countdown timer on product page
- Expiry actions:
- Hide countdown timer.
- Redirect to URL.
- Display a message.
- Change stock status.
- Hide “Add to cart” button.
- Auto-Restart: Restart immediately, or at the next visit.
- Live design customizer
- Custom labels: days, hours, minutes, seconds.
- Call-To-Action button.
- Scheduled Campaigns.
- Display the same countdown timer multiple times on the same page.
- Compatible with all page builders out-of-the-box.
- Recurring Campaigns.
- Multiple Actions: Take more than one action when time is up.
- Advanced Live Design Customizer: Unlock more styling capabilities to create unlimited design variations.
- Live Custom CSS: Add you own CSS code to every element.
- Sticky Announcement Bar: Display the countdown timer at the bottom/top of the page.
- Priority Support: Get responses fast with 24/7 email and chat support.
- Visit “HurryTimer > Add New Timer”.
- Choose between Evergreen, and One-time.
- Enter a period for “Evergreen” mode, or select a date and time for “One-Time” mode.
- Click on “Publish”.
- Copy shortCode and paste it into your post, page, or text widget content. You can also go to “WooCommerce” tab to integrate the countdown timer directly within a product page.
If you noticed any bug, please post it on the support forum.
For more info check out the following:
From within WordPress
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Hurrytimer.
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Upload the hurrytimer folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the Hurrytimer plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.