Offers two main functions:
a) Pushes your wordpress posts and RSS feed to HubSpot.
b) Implements HubSpot Tracking Code in your wordpress Site.
If your content is in WordPress or is available in an RSS Field, you can automatically push that directly into the HubSpot Social Publishing pipeline. This saves time and helps integrate and track your content across platforms into Hubspot’s Analytics.
You can also select your preferred status for the new post. You can decide whether to have your post be Published automatically, or saved to Drafts for further editing before publishing.
WordPress Hubspot Connector plugin allows existing HubSpot customers and trial users to install the HubSpot tracking code on their existing WordPress blogs and websites.
There is a more advanced version available upon request from https://kidesign.io/wordpress-hubspot-connector/
Note: HubPress collects usage information about this plugin so that we can better serve our customers and know what features to add. By installing and activating the HubSpot for WordPress plugin you agree to these terms.
(using the WordPress Admin Console)
- From your dashboard, click on “Plugins” in the left sidebar, Add a new plugin, Search for “HubPress”
Alternatively, you can
Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install via the Add New Plugin menu
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your HubSpot API Key on the HubPress plugin configuration page, detailed info here . To get your HubSpot API key, please follow the link here: https://app.hubspot.com/keys/get. Select ‘Integrations’ from your Hubspot account menu, then select “Get your Hubspot API Key” from the integrations page.
- Enter your Hub ID and press “Save Settings” (your Hub ID can be found with the product version at the bottom of your HubSpot Dashboard. Once you’ve entered it into the plugin settings, click the Click here to authenticate button. You’ll be asked to login to HubSpot and give access).
- Your New WordPress Posts will be published through HubSpot as two options
1) Social Message
2) New HubSpot Article