Play various video files in wordpress. A Simple, accessible, Easy to Use & fully Customizable video player that works in all devices. You can Play / embed a awesome video player in post, page, widget areas as well as templete files. It Has tons of options that fit your video player needs.
How to use ?
Here is a quick tutorial.
How to use
- After install you can see a sidebar menu in the dashboare called “Html5 Video Player “
- Add one or more players from there.
- You will get Shortcode for every player In the player list.
- Copy Shortcode for playre you wanna publish
- Past the shortcode in post, page, widget areas To publish them. if you want to publish a player in template file use
- Enjoy !
- This plugin add a Gutenberg Block called Html5 Video Player Under Common Block
- To Add Video player block Go to Post/Page Editor
- Go to Common Block >Select Html5 Video Player
- Select a video Player
Publish > And enjoy !
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- The video player is compact so it does not take a lot of real estate on your webpage
- HTML5 compatible so the video files embedded with this plugin will play on iOS devices
- Works on all major browsers – IE7, IE8, IE9, Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- The video player is responsive.
- Player can be used to embed the video files on your WordPress posts or pages
- If you are selling video files from your site then you can use this plugin to offer a preview
- Add the video player to any post/page using shortcode
- Use autoplay option to play an video file as soon as the page loads
- You can play unlimited video
- User friendly interface
- Powered by html5
Pro Version Features
What’s New in PRO ?
- Color changing Option.
- Add Videos from external source such as Amazon S3 / other hosts.
- Support Multiple Subtitle
- Video Quality Switcher
- Increase Page load speed by changing Preload option.
- Added Restart, Fast forward, Rewind button
- No ads
- Show / Hide download button
- Show / Hide Every button and controls
- Control Video speed And Quality Like YouTube
- Added Shortcode Generator in text editor of post / Page
Get The PRO here: BUY The PRO Version
Liked that plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use shortcode in page, post or in widgets.
- If you want video in your theme php file, Place
<?php echo do_shortcode('YOUR_SHORTCODE'); ?>in your templates