Effortlessly display if your team or you are available for hire using this widget. Useful for freelance developers or designers like me.
This plugin is a remake of original https://wordpress.org/plugins/hire-me-status-widget/ (Hire Me Status Widget Plugin). This is not a version 2.0 of the plugin but complete remake of the plugin since the original plugin is either abandoned or neglected by the developer and not updated since last 2 years.
- Title: Widget Title to be displayed on template.
- Team Members: Select if the client will be hiring a freelancer or a team of people.
- Status: Select if available or unavailable.
- Freelance Website: Your availability on ( 99designs / Freelancer, GetACoder, Guru, Peopleperhour, Project4hire, SimplyHired, Remote, Toptal, Upwork )
Contributing and reporting bugs
You can contribute code to this plugin via GitHub: https://github.com/NitinPrakash/hire-me-widget
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Once the plugin is installed and activated, go to “Appearance” then, “Widgets”. Then just simply configure the built-in widget options.