This was built out of pure irritation of notices, and constantly having to tell clients that they don’t need to be concerned with them.
Do you need any additional functionality? Let me know!
This plugin hides:
- WordPress notices
- Theme recommended plugins notices
- Generic plugin related notices
Known plugins with non-standard notice boxes being hidden:
- iThemes Security Dashboard
- Visual Composer
- Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer
Icon by Iconka (http://www.iconka.com/)
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/hide-all-noticesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly (who uploads manually anmymore?).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- When active, all notices should be hidden.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Hide All Notices plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem