HDW player (video player & video gallery) is an impressive FLV player for WordPress websites. This plugin is different and unique from other plugins available in WordPress. You can effortlessly install this plugin to your WordPress website. You would love the plugin for the look and the versatile options that comes with the player. Start downloading the plugin either from WordPress or from our website and savor the never-ending video experience.
- HDW player (video player & video gallery) can handle variety of Media formats that flash can handle such as flv, mp4, 3g2, 3gp, aac, f4b, f4p, f4v, m4a, m4v, mov(h.264), sdp, vp6.
- The Player includes native support for playing back Youtube videos. It can be done by just providing Youtube page URL to the Player.
- The Player includes native support for playing back Dailymotion videos. It can be done by just providing Dailymotion page URL to the Player.
- RTMP stands for “Real Time Messaging Protocol”. It is a proprietary protocol developed by Adobe Systems for streaming audio, video and data over the Internet, between a Flash player and a server. All the major RTMP servers such as Red5, Wowza and Adobe Flash Media Server are supported by HDW ebplayer.
- Pseudo Streaming is a protocol that can be installed on regular HTTP servers such as Apache, Tomcat, IIS or lighthttpd. It uses a server-side script for Flash-to-Server communication that is supported by HDW ebplayer.
- A Content Delivery Network (CDN) offers several advantages over a plain webserver for streaming video. For example, a CDN will be able to speedily deliver your videos across the country and globe, it will be able to stream your videos instead of a download and it will be able to scale to large numbers of videos and viewers. The Amazon CloudFront CDN is particularly interesting, since everybody can instantly and easily sign up for it. On top of that, Amazon only charges for usage (in terms of GB of video stored and streamed), so there’s no fixed costs. HDW player (video player & video gallery) supports playback for the streams from Amazon Storage.
- The HDW player (video player & video gallery) supports Live HTTP DVR streaming as offered by the Bitgravity CDN.
- If you are using a commercial version with the KEY provided by HDW player (video player & video gallery) Sales Team, you will have option to remove HDW Player FREE text and you will be having your own Domain Name in the Context Menu that comes from the Right Click on the Player.
- With our HDW player (video player & video gallery), you have freedom of enabling / disabling all the features that you can read in detail from our Documentation part.
- Using HDW player (video player & video gallery) you can embed your videos on other websites easily by using the code generated on clicking Share – Embed Button.
- HDW player (video player & video gallery) has built-in option to share the video to the famous Social Networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc…
- HDW player (video player & video gallery) allow you to share the video (that impressed you) to your friend by using the Email option inside the Player.
- Button Tooltip is available for each button on the Player.
- WordPress 2.8.6 or higher
- PHP 5.0 or higher
Adding Webplayer to your WordPress require three necessary steps :
- Creating a Playlist Name.
- Adding Videos to the Playlist.
- Adding the Playlist to the Player.
- Creating Gallery.
- Adding the Gallery to the Player.
- Adding Player to WordPres Page/Post
STEP 1 : Creating a Playlist Name
- Go to Site Admin > Settings > HDW Player > Playlist.
- Click on the Add New Playlist button.
- Provide a Name to the Playlist and Save it.
STEP 2 : Adding Videos to the Playlist :
- Go to Site Admin > Settings > HDW Player > Videos.
- Click on the Add New Video button.
- Select the Playlist in which you like the video to be categorized.
- Congrats! Now you have created the video and added to the playlist.
step 3. Adding the Playlist to the Player.
- Go to Site Admin > Settings > HDW Player.
- Click on the Add New Player button.
- Configure the Basic player Options and select the needed playlist in Videos section.
- Submit the form and check for the shortcode from Grid View.
- Just copy the shortcode to your Post and Experience the Playback.
Step 4: Creating a Gallery
- Go to Site Admin > Settings > HDW Player > Gallery.
- Click on the Add New Gallery button.
- Fill Gallery Settings and save.
Step 5: Adding Gallery to Player
- Go to Site Admin > Settings > HDW Player.
- Click on the Add New Player or Edit button.
- Select the Playlist Option under Video Settings.
- Change the Display Gallery Option From none to Display
- Choose Your Gallery Name and Save it.
Step 6: Add Player to WordPress Page/Post
1. Copy code from HDW Player listing page.
2. Paste code to WordPress page/post.
Change the Order of videos:
1. Enter the order no in the text box on video list page.
2. Choose Change order from Bulk Action and click apply button.
Note : Creating a Playlist is not compulsary. You can also directly add the Video ID instead of Adding as Playlist by just choosing the Single Video Option.
Installing HDW Player plugin can be achieved in two easy methods:
- Uploading Manually via WordPress Admin.
- Uploading Manually via FTP.
Uploading Manually via WordPress Admin :
- Download the latest package.
- From the WordPress plugin menu click on Add New.
- Under the Upload menu, Use the Browse button to select the plugin zip file that was downloaded, then click on Install Now. The plugin will be uploaded to your site and installed. It can then be activated.
Uploading Manually via FTP :
- Download the latest package and unzip the plugin.
- Now you will need to upload the plugin to your site’s wp-content/plugins/ directory using FTP.
- Congrats! You have installed the Plugin. It can then be activated.