HD Quiz. The easiest way to create fun quizzes for you site
HD Quiz is a very easy to use plugin to create an unlimited amount of quizzes and embed them onto any page or post. HD Quiz is equally perfect for building strong professional based questionnaires or fun Buzzfeed style quizzes.
View Video Tutorial
This version, 1.8.0 is a major upgrade. Your quiz and question data will need to be upgraded if you are upgrading HD Quiz from an earlier version. If you have less than 60 questions this will be done automatically in the background. However, if you have more, you will need to use the manual upgrade tool (don’t worry; it’s just a click of a button).
If you have any issues with upgrading to this version, please contact me on my support forum so I can help you. view the HD Quiz plugin page
This version also does not modify or delete your old quiz data in any way, so you can also always easily revert back to a previous version of HD Quiz here (download link is at the bottom of the page).
Features include 👍
- Unlimited amount of quizzes
- Each quiz has individual options
- Mobile-friendly (responsive design)
- Touch friendly (each option is coded and designed to make it easy to select on touch devices)
- Each question can have its own featured image
- Each question can have its own tooltip
- Share quizzes across Facebook and Twitter
- Image based answers
- Animated gifs as question featured image, or for any answer
- Quiz Timer – set a time limit to complete the quiz
- [NEW] Timer per question
- Multiple question types, including user input
- Question as title / heading
- Basic translation features (found in the HD Quiz About / Options page)
- Add links or images to quiz results
- Ability to add a small write-up for each question that would be displayed underneath the question on quiz completion.
- Grab from a pool of questions
- So, so much more!
Individual Quiz Options are:
- Results position (above quiz/below quiz)
- Ability to share quiz results
- Results checking (highlights right and wrong answers on quiz completion)
- Option to highlight what the correct answer was
- Pass percentage
- Quiz Pass text
- Quiz Fail text
- Quiz Timer
- Random question order
- Random answer order
- So, so much more!
== HOW TO USE | TUTORIAL ==
Adding A New Quiz
- Select Quizzes in the left menu.
- Enter the name of the quiz, then click on Add A New Quiz. This will add it to the list on the right.
- Click the name of the newly added quiz to set the quiz options such as the needed pass percentage.
Adding New Questions
- Select Add New Question in the left menu.
- Enter the question as the title.
- You can have up to ten (10) answers per question. Make sure to select which answer is the correct one.
- In the right sidebar, you will see a metabox called Quizzes with a list of all quizzes you have created. Select the quiz that this question belongs to.
Using A Quiz
- HD Quiz uses shortcodes to render a quiz, so you can place a quiz almost anywhere on your site!
- To find the shortcode for a quiz, select Quizzes in the left menu.
- You will now see a list of all of your quizzes in a table, with the shortcode listed.
- Copy and paste the shortcode into any page or post you want to render that quiz!
== UPCOMING FEATURES ⏳ ==
I have already taken this plugin farther than I intended, but I’m overwhelmed with joy at how much you are all using and loving HD Quiz!
Because of this, I have no intentions of stopping or slowing down development!
If you have any feature requests, then please let me know via the support tab or by leaving a comment on the HD Quiz plugin page.
- Quiz styler
- Global / default quiz options
- Translation ready (including the admin area)
The plugin can be installed like any other.
- Log into WordPress
- Select Plugins, then Add New
- Select Upload Plugin
- Choose the zip file, then Install and activate
Once installed, you will need to create your first quiz by going to HD Quiz, then Quizzes.