Export all entries from your forms directly to Excel, using a unique and secure url. No need to login, or create a
user account for that one person who needs te results. Just copy the url, and give it to the guy who needs it.
It’s that simple.
Using Gravity Forms you can export a CSV file, and import it to Excel. But an admin always needs to be involved
and using Excel to import a CSV is a pain in the butt.
The plugin has a lot of event-hooks to make your Excel output exactly how you want it.
Check out the FAQ to find out more.
I’ve added a documentation website. This docs will be updated from time to time with new features, fields and filters.
I’m planning to add
recipes for quick updates, based on your questions. So if you have a specific need; Ask away!
If you are a developer; this site is probably for you.
Please visit: gfexcel.com
Want to help out the development of the plugin, or just buy me a drink 🍺? You can make a donation via my paypal page:
paypal.me/doekenorg. But as always; no pressure.
- PHP 7.1. (No longer active support for 5.6)
- php-xml and php-zip libraries. The plugin will check for those.
- Gravity Forms 2.0.0 or higher
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Forms > Select a form > Settings > Results in Excel to obtain your url
- Download that Excel file!