A simple login with google account in WordPress.
Plugin setup requires you to have admin access to any Google Apps domain, or a regular Gmail account, to register and obtain two Googl App ID and Key codes from Google.
Major features in GP Google login include:
*A simple login with google account in WordPress
*Auto login of existing user after authentication.
*Auto user create if new user after authentication.
*Automatic user registration if Anyone can register has been enabled under Settings > General > Membership.
A brief Markdown Example
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Create google app for your web application
- Insert your cient ID and secret
//You can get it from : https://console.developers.google.com/
- Add client_id,client_secret,redirect_uri in plugin setting option.
- use shortcode to display in widget or in page content ‘[GP_google_button]’.