Add support for Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to your AMP pages
(Accelerated Mobile Pages) on WordPress. The plugin will provide you with an
easy set-up of your accounts on both GA & GTM to make sure you can start
measuring and supporting your AMP pages better.
- Enable the tracking codes for Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics.
- Provide custom variables and data for AMP.
- Be able to customize the custom dimensions for Google Analytics.
- Add outbound link tracking for Google Analytics.
From within WordPress
1. Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’.
2. Search for ‘Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics for AMP’.
3. Activate Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics for AMP from your Plugins page.
4. Go to “after activation” below.
1. Upload the
gtm-ga-wordpress-amp folder to the
2. Activate the Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics for AMP plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. Go to “after activation” below.