Monitor, analyze, and measure visitor engagement for your site directly from your WordPress dashboard with our Google Analytics plugin. With our Google Analytics dashboard, you’ll be able to conveniently access Google Analytics reports in the same interface you already use every day to write and manage your posts.
Unlike other plugins, there are no monthly fees or paid upgrades for this plugin. All of the features are 100% free.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS SETUP
Get started in less than 10 minutes. Installation is quick and easy, no developers required.
Simply download the plugin, log into Google, select the required website, and it will automatically include the appropriate code.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS DASHBOARD
Start making data-driven decisions with real time stats including:
- Visitor trends – Dive deeper into your website’s page views, users, pages per session, and bounce rate for the past 7 days as compared to the previous 7 days
- Traffic sources – Discover which 5 traffic sources are driving the most visitors to your website
- Top pages – Stay updated on your 10 most viewed pages
With our mobile-optimized plugin, you’ll be able to stay informed and get actionable insights on any device. For more accurate stats, you also have the option to disable tracking for any role like Admins or Editors so your analytics represent real visitors.
If you don’t have a Google Analytics account, you can sign up for free here: https://www.google.com/analytics/
LOOKING FOR MORE WAYS TO GROW YOUR WEBSITE?
Share buttons – Enable one-click sharing to start scaling your site traffic today.
Follow buttons – Expand your social following across 20+ social channels including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Pinterest.
Reaction buttons – Give your audience a fun and easy way to react to your content.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
- Install Google Analytics either via WordPress.org plugin repository or directly by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to Google Analytics in the WordPress sidebar
- Authenticate via Google, copy and paste the access code and choose your property from the dropdown. You can also add the web property ID from Google Analytics manually but dashboards won’t show up in this case.
- When any of your content takes off you will see the URLs inside the Trending Content section