Using a widget, Earnings Dashboard displays detailed Google AdSense statistics and reports, on your website, under your administration panel.
Earnings Dashboard for Google Adsense™ main features
display detailed adsense statistics like: Total Earnings, CPC, CTR, CPM, Number of Clicks and Page Views
option to select date ranges for your adsense reports: today, yestarday, last 7 days, last 14 days and last 30 days
adsense custom channels performance report in a table
adsense ad units performance report in a table
set a default access level; you can give access to your Earnings Dashboard to users like editors, authors and/or contributors
improved page loading speeds using a dedicated cache system
has multilingual support, a POT file is available for translations. If you have a complete translation, send me the translation file or upload it to our forum and will be included in next release.
Using this plugin your data is collected in a fast and secure manner because Earnings Dashboard uses OAuth2 protocol and Google Adsense API.
- Search Engine Insights – The perfect tool for viewing Google Search Console stats in your WordPress dashboard.
- Other WordPress Plugins by the same author
This plugin it’s released under the GPLv2, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial website.
- Upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under Settings -> Earnings Dashboard (optionally enter your API Key, Client Secret and Client ID).
- Authorize the application using the ‘Authorize Application’ button
- Go back to the plugin configuration page, which is located under Settings -> Earnings Dashboard to update the final settings.
A step by step setup tutorial is available here Earnings Dashboard for Google Adsense – video tutorial