Integrates your Google Ads account and shows you reports and recommendations on WordPress dashboard to optimize your Google Ads campaigns.
Optimize your Google Ad Campaigns – Improve your ROI with Google Shopping, Display, Re-marketing & Serach Ads
This Google Ads plugin is available for any WordPress or WooCommerce site that is spending money on Google Ads.
It simply connects to your Google Ads account and allows you have to have a dashboard within your WordPress site with all your campaign details. Not only does it make it easy for you to keep an eye on your Google Ads campaigns, it will analyze the campaign data and start to make recommendations that you can either apply or not, to run better campaigns with better results.
Works with WordPress & WooCommerce websites to enable and showcase campaign recommendations to gain better ROAS with your Google Ads.
Improve your account with Recommendations
Recommendations can introduce you to new, relevant features, help you get more out of your budget by improving your bids, keywords and ads, and can work to increase the overall performance and efficiency of your campaigns.
Each recommendation provides customised suggestions to help increase your campaigns’ performance. Recommendations can introduce you to new, relevant features, help you get more out of your budget by improving your bids, keywords and ads, and can work to increase the overall performance and efficiency of your campaigns.
Improve your ROI with Google Shopping
If you’re a retailer, you can use Shopping campaigns to promote your online and local inventory, boost traffic to your website or local store, and find better qualified leads.
- Improve your ROAS with our smart recommendations.
- View your Google Ads campaigns in your WordPress dashboard.
- You have full control of what optimizations you action, all within your WP dashboard.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Download and install the plugin from WordPress dashboard. You can also upload the entire “Muzaara-Lite-WP” folder to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Go to Muzaara on left-hand side menu in WordPress and click Settings:
4. Sign In With Google to link your Google Ads data with the plugin.
5. Chose if you want the dashboard to show in main WP home page or not and click save.
6. The dashboard will now show on your mian WP dashboard, reccomednations will start to show when our system has process enough data to make suggestions.