Generate PDF using Contact Form 7 plugin provides an easier way to download PDF documents, open the PDF document file after the successful form submission.
Here, a user can set the document file (PDF) from the ‘Form Setting’ Page of each Contact form.
When the user fills the form and submits it, the same document will get open in a new tab. Once it gets opened, the user would be able to download it to the local system.
Also, in case an admin does not want any user to open it in-browser, admin can adjust settings and send that particular PDF as an email attachment.
For PDF we have used MPDF library so in admin side it’s support Below HTML and CSS with editor to generate PDF.
- Attach PDF file to the Form Notifications Emails that are sent to the user and/or administrator, from the Admin side.
- In the message, the link of the attached PDF file is displayed, along with Thank You Message of the Form Submission
- Admin can add different PDFs with different Contact Forms and can create multiple forms.
- Admin can create their own PDF with submitted Data in the Form
- Admin can customize your PDF form by adding a logo on the Header and other relevant Form * Fields while sending a Thank You Message to the user.
- Ablity to Update PDF Header/Footer Text.
- Ability to add file option with our PDF attachement in mail.
- Download the plugin zip file from WordPress.org plugin site to your desktop / PC
- If the file is downloaded as a zip archive, extract the plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online
- Go to the Plugin screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’ to activate it.