GamiPress is the easiest way to gamify your WordPress website in just a few minutes, letting you award your users with digital rewards for interacting with your site.
Easily define the achievements, organize requirements, and choose from a range of assessment options to determine whether each task or requirement has been successfully achieved.
GamiPress is extremely powerful and infinitely extensible. Check out some of the built in features:
3 powerful ways to award your users
GamiPress combines three of the most powerful award systems you could add to your site:
- Points to automatically award your users for interacting with your site.
- Achievements to award users for completing all the requirements, sequentially or otherwise.
- Ranks to let your users climb through the ranks by completing all the rank requirements.
Unlimited ways to define how to award the different points, achievements and ranks
- Site activity (events based on publishing posts and pages, commenting, daily visits or logging in to your site).
- Completing specific other achievements, once or a specified number of times.
- Completing one or all achievements of a specified type.
- Points thresholds.
- Admin awarded achievements.
- Reaching a specific rank.
- Expending an amount of points.
- Points Types: Configure as many types of points as you like (Credits, Gems, Coins, etc).
- Achievement Types: Configure as many types of achievement as you like (Quests, Badges, etc).
- Rank Types: Configure as many types of rank as you like (Level, Grade, etc).
- Automatic points awards and deductions: Easily configure automatic ways to award or deduct points to your users.
- Custom requirements: Define conditional requirements the user needs to meet for unlock any achievement or rank.
- Time limit requirements: Limit by time period when the user can complete a specific requirement (minutely, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly).
- Drag and drop controls: Powerful controls to setup your gamification environment in minutes.
- Social sharing: Users can share the achievements and ranks they have earned on any social network of their choice.
- Unlock achievements and ranks using points: Let users to optionally unlock any achievement or rank by expending an amount of points without meet the requirements.
- Emails: Your users will get notified automatically about new awards.
- Logs: Flexible log system with support for public and private logs.
- Open Badges compatible: Connect your site achievements with Badgr or Credly to issue open badges as an official recognition of the skills of your users.
- Blocks, Shortcodes & Widgets: WordPress-friendly blocks, shortcodes and widgets to show the user points wallet, earned achievements, latest logs, and more.
- Live shortcode editor: Missing a shortcode parameter? Just press the “GamiPress Shortcode” button and set up any shortcode without a worry.
- GDPR Support: Support for WordPress personal data exports and deletions.
- Theme Agnostic: GamiPress works with just about any standard WordPress theme. No special hooks or theme updates are needed.
- Templates System: Overwritable templates system to allow you customize everything you want through your GamiPress theme folder.
- Data centralization on Multisite: Centralize all the data on multisite installs and show anything you want on any sub-site.
- Rest API: Full support to WordPress rest API brings you new ways to connect GamiPress with external applications.
- Developer-friendly: GamiPress is extremely flexible with plenty of hooks to add custom features and functionalities.
Integrated with your favorites WordPress plugins
GamiPress integrates with a large number of plugins allowing you to add gamification in any environment.
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Youtube & Vimeo
- Ultimate Member
- The Events Calendar
- Gravity Forms
- Contact Form 7
Powerful add-ons to extend GamiPress
WordPress.org is home to some amazing extensions for GamiPress, including:
- Button & Link
- Transfers Notes
- Leaderboards Include/Exclude Users
- LearnDash Group Leaderboard
- BuddyPress Group Leaderboard
- Block Users
- Notifications By Type
- Multimedia Content
- Activity by Category
If you’re looking for something endorsed and maintained by the developers who built GamiPress, there are a plethora of premium add-ons, the most popular of which include:
- Social Share
- Progress Map
- Restrict Content
- Reports & Frontend Reports
- Daily Login Rewards
- Time-based Rewards
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.