This plugin add a Responsive Gallery Slider Slideshow in your website. Also you can add Responsive Gallery Slider Slideshow page and mobile touch slider in to your wordpress website.
View DEMO for additional information.
Installation help and support
The plugin adds a “Responsive Gallery Slider Slideshow” tab to your admin menu, which allows you to enter Image Title, Content, Link and image items just as you would regular posts.
To use this plugin just copy and past this code in to your header.php file or template file
You can also use this Gallery Slider Slideshow inside your page with following shortcode
Display Gallery Slider Slideshow catagroies wise :
You can find this under “Gallery Slider Slideshow-> Gallery Category”.
Complete shortcode is
[gss_gallery.slider cat_id="9" autoplay="3000" width="600" height="245"]
Parameters are :
- limit : [gss_gallery.slider limit=”-1″] (Limit define the number of images to be display at a time. By default set to “-1″ ie all images. eg. if you want to display only 5 images then set limit to limit=”5”)
- cat_id : [gss_gallery.slider cat_id=”2″] (Display Image slider catagroies wise.)
- autoplay : [gss_gallery.slider autoplay=”3000″] (Set autoplay interval. default value is “3000”)
- width : [gss_gallery.slider width=”600″] (Set the width of slider that you want to display, default is “100%”))
- height : [gss_gallery.slider height=”245″] (Set the height of slider that you want to display, default is “100%”))
- Mobile touch slide
- Php code for place image slider into your website header
<div class="headerslider"> <?php echo do_shortcode('[gss_gallery.slider]'); ?></div>
- Gallery Slider Slideshow inside your page with following shortcode
- Easy to configure
- Smoothly integrates into any theme
- CSS and JS file for custmization
- Upload the ‘gallery-slider-slideshow’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the ‘Gallery Slider Slideshow’ list plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- If you want to place Gallery Slider Slideshow into your website header, please copy and paste following code in to your header.php file
<div class="headerslider"> <?php echo do_shortcode('[gss_gallery.slider limit="-1"]'); ?></div>
- You can also display this Images slider inside your page with following shortcode