This plugin adds a full screen menu widget to the Elementor Page Builder. Elementor plugin must be activated to use this plugin. After you activate the required plugins, the widget will be available for use in Elementor.
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Press the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- Now you can search for “Full Screen Menu” in the left panel.
- Next, drag and drop the widget from the left panel onto the content area.
- Start customizing your full screen menu!
Maybe because the installation process is relatively simple, the official website does not write a detailed installation process for the time being. If you encounter problems installing this plugin, you can solve it through search engines or comment below, I will try to help you solve it
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Full Screen Menu for Elementor plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem