- Users without the capability manage_options (Administrators) will not have access to the backend (admin area, and will be redirected to the home url).
- Frontier Restrict Backend allows AJAX call such as upload files, but restricted users will not be allowed to access the backend area.
- Access level chan be changed using a filter – Please see FAQ to allow authors and above to access the back end
- Frontier Post – Complete frontend management of posts
- Frontier Query – Display lists and groupings of posts in post/pages and widgets.
- Frontier Buttons – Full control of tinymce toolbars and buttons buttons
- Frontier Set Featured – Set featured image aut. based on post images
- Frontier Restrict Media – Restrict media access to users own media
- Frontier Restrict Backend – Restrict access to the backend (wp-admin)
- ftp the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install it from plugin install on your site
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Frontier Restrict Backend plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem