Anonymous posting(guest posting / front end posting / posting without login) – is made easy with AccessPress Anonymous Post.
AccessPress Anonymous Post – is a responsive HTML5 form to allow your website users (guests/visitors/not logged in users) to submit a Standard WordPress Post in an easy and customized way, including featured image.
If you’re looking for Free WordPress guest post plugin, User Post Plugin, Anonymous post plugin, Front end post plugin, Guest Author plugin, Frontend form post feature, Guest blogging plugin, User submitted post then AccessPress Anonymous Post is the right one!
- Submit post from frontend as a not logged in user or as a logged in user.
- Enter Tags for the post
- Plugin option page – User can customize settings.
- Email notification to admin email after successful post submission.
- Customized Post Submission message.
- Field Selection ability.
- Required Fields Selection Ability
- Anyone can post from anywhere in the site
- Category selection
- Add featured image to the post. More than one image and other media items can be added to the post if logged in.
- Mathematical Captcha and Google Captcha for secure posting which can be enabled and disabled from plugin settings page
- Use short code to display the submission form anywhere
- Post submissions may include title, tags, category, author, URL, post image
- HTML5 submission form with streamlined CSS styles
- Posts will be directly saved into WordPress database and will show up in Admin Dashboard as pending post or any selected status with given Title, Description, Category and Tags.
- Option to assign post to specific category or let users choose category from frontend
- Moderator will be able to review and approve them as needed.
- Authors Name, Author URL and email will be added as custom field.
- Simple and user friendly
- Dedicated forum support
- Online chat support
- Email support
- Premium upgrades available
- Unlimited Forms
- Unlimited Custom Fields with all the forms fields(textfield, textarea, checkbox, radio buttons, select options, datepicker, file uploader etc)
- Custom Post type and taxonomy support
- Drag and Drop form builder
- Admin and User email notifications customziation option along with email addresses
- Multiple Image, video , audio upload without needing to login
- Full Secure Google Captcha for preventing 99% spams
- Beautifully Designed 4 form templates available
- Form Styler available for styling form as per your theme
- Inline login option
- Suggested Text/Tooltips
- And many more…
- For Premium upgrades please go here.
- See PRO version features here: https://accesspressthemes.com/wordpress-plugins/accesspress-anonymous-post-premium/
Easy and detailed video tutorial:
Some Useful Links
- Support Email: [email protected]
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
- Serbian – Ogi Djuraskovic(http://firstsiteguide.com/)
- Portuguese – nomada (rodrigo)
- Croatian – Sanjin Barac
- Azerbaijani – Behruz Cebrayilli
- Dutch – Kees Bond
- Swedish – Elias Vahman
- French – WP Traduction (http://wp-traduction.com)
For a easy installation guide checkout the Installation tab above.
For complete information and documentation regarding plugin,please visit below links.
- Unzip accesspress-anonymous-post.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/accesspress-anonymous-post
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on AccessPress Anonymous Post option menu in WordPress left admin menu.
- To display the anonymous post form in the frontend,please use [ap-form] shortcode wherever necessary.