Front End PM is a Private Messaging system to your WordPress site.This is full functioning messaging system from front end. The messaging is done entirely through the front-end of your site rather than the Dashboard. This is very helpful if you want to keep your users out of the Dashboard area.
Some Front End PM PRO Features
- Multiple Recipients
- Only admin
- Group message
- Email Piping
- Read Receipt
- Email template
- Announcement Email queue
- Role to Role Block
Some Useful Link
- Basic Admin Settings
- Basic Walkthrough
- Remove minlength
If you want paid support you can contact with me through Front End PM paid support
- Works through a Page rather than the dashboard. This is very helpful if you want to keep your users out of the Dashboard area!
- Users can privately message one another
- Threaded messages/Individual message
- Ability to embed things into messages like YouTube, Photobucket, Flickr, WordPress TV, more.
- Notification sound.
- Desktop notification.
- Admins can send a public announcement for all users to see or to perticular role(s).
- Admins can set the max amount of messages a user can keep in his/her box per role basis. This is helpful for keeping Database sizes down.
- Admins can set how many messages to show per page in the message box.
- Admins can set how many user to show per page in front end directory.
- Admins can set will email be sent to all users when a new announcement is published or not.
- Admins can set “to” field of announcement email.
- Admins can set Directory will be shown to all or not.
- Admins can block any user to send private message.
- Admins can set time delay between two messages send by a user.
- Admins can see all other’s private message.
- Admins can block all users to send new message but they can send reply of their messages.
- Admins can hide autosuggestion for users.
- There are three types of sidebar widget.
- Users can select whether or not they want to receive messages
- Users can select whether or not they want to be notified by email when they receive a new message.
- Users can select whether or not they want to be notified by email when a new announcement is published.
- Users can block other users.
- please use wordpress translation.
- Upload “front-end-pm” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Create a new page.
- Paste code
[front-end-pm]for Front End pm under the HTML tab of the page editor.
- Publish the page add select this page as “Front End PM Page” in settings page of this plugin.
Need more instruction? you can visit Front End PM and contact with me for paid support.