Embed a Formsite form in your WordPress content using the provided shortcode from your Formsite account.
Formsite is a service that enables non-technical users to build professional, powerful and responsive web forms and surveys.
[formsite host=”fsX” key=”4z7b-6gG5F3sgR0JyE” width=”100%”]
Create professional quality contact forms, lead forms, surveys, order forms and registration forms
- Choose from over 100 customizable templates and 40 question types
- Build multiple page forms with logic to show/hide questions and skip pages
- Style forms to match your website design
- Embed forms in any page
- Calculate values and scores using form fields
- Collect sensitive data with secure forms
- Allow partial responses using Save & Return
- Collect file uploads
- Link related forms with workflow logic
- Order forms made easy for products and services
- Process payments with payment services such as PayPal, Braintree, Authorize.net, Stripe or Pay by Check
Integrate with third party services
- Integrate with third party services such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Sheets, MailChimp, Microsoft OneDrive, Salesforce and Zapier and use them to improve your workflow
A Formsite account is required. Signup for free
- Search for the “Formsite” plugin from the “Plugins” menu in WordPress to install and activate it.
- Manually install by uploading the
formsitedirectory to your site’s