What Are Pods?
Think of them as a block of space on your site… it could be on a page, in a blog post or even on your sidebar. You tell us what you want to fill that block with… offers from a specific merchant, deals in a category (like Women’s Apparel), or even types of deals across categories (like Free Shipping offers). We’ll keep that block filled with the latest content.
So, if you choose to create a Pod for your favorite store, when it is back to school time, the latest back to school offers will appear, and we’ll change it up when it becomes Halloween and then Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc… we’ll keep updating the content on your site so that your visitors consistently see fresh, relevant offers.
- If you don’t already have an FMTC datafeed account and are looking for access to PODs only, you can review our Select Mini account and sign up for a free trial: https://www.fmtc.co/introducing-the-new-select-mini-feed-option/
- Create your pod at http://account.fmtc.co/cp/pods
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Created or edit a Post or Page, and click on the Add FMTC Pod
- Select the pod you’d like to insert, add subID tracking value, then click Use Pod