WordPress Gutenberg Block Plugin — Flight Search Widget and Blocks is the easiest way to start earning money with SkyScanner affiliate program. Plugin adds Skyscanner widgets as gutenberg editor customizable blocks and WordPress widgets.
Adding a widget to your site takes just a few clicks. Set some options on the plugin settings page. Then go to your post edit page and pick up one of SkyScanner Widgets from Flight Search Widgets section.
Or you can use simple flight search widget from “Appearence > Widgets” section in your admin panel.
Thats it, the flight search is ready to go. You can change some styles and set another custom parameters or just use it as is. Plugin will work fine both ways.
SkyScanner widgets have been designed to work with White Labels from the start, and include features such as automatic styling to make your life easier. To use a widget with your White Label you just need to set your domain name option on the plugin settings page.
Bring global travel to life for your visitors and monetize your traffic with SkyScanner world-class travel search technology.
You can apply to get Affiliate ID and join SkyScanner affiliate networks here: https://partners.skyscanner.net/affiliates/affiliate-networks
- Upload extracted flight-search-widget-blocks/ folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Go to “Plugins” page of your WordPress admin dashboard
- Find “Flight Search Widget and Blocks” plugin and activate it
- Go to “Add Plugin” page of your WordPress admin dashboard
- Search for “Flight Search Widget Blocks”
- Click “install” button and then “activate” button