This plugin creates a search box for Fiverr Affiliates to implement on their websites and earn commissions. Once installed, your website visitors can use the widget to search for Fiverr Freelance services easily. To get the most out of the plugin and earn commissions, sign up to Fiverr’s affiliate program.
Sign Up >
To implement the search box, simply drag and drop the plugin to the sidebar Widget area to publish it – that’s it!
Once installed, your website visitors can use the widget to search for Fiverr Freelance services easily. You will be able to track the widget performance right from your affiliate dashboard.
To track performance:
1. Log in to your affiliate dashboard
2. Go to “Reports” and select “MediaReport”
3. Click on “Filter By” and select the “Tracking Code” parameter
4. Type “searchbox_widget”
5. Click “Run Report”
You can also change the prefilled search box to a specific service you know will match your visitor’s needs, thanks to the meta box shown in the editing area.
You can even customize the size of the search box to fit your website design. Check out the full list of Features for more details.
- Responsive design: The search box automatically adapts to your website’s sidebar width
- Search box flexibility: Can have pre-filled text in the search box
- Try it before you publish: You can preview the plugin in your settings before it goes on your website
- Multilingual search box. Now available in English, German, French, italian, Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish.
Earn with Fiverr Affiliates: Join our Affiliate program
From your WordPress dashboard, go to “Plugins” > “Add New” and search for “Fiverr.com Official Search Box” in the plugin directory.
1. Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
2. Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
3. Activate the plugin.
4. Customize the Fiverr Search Box in the settings.