Filled In is a generic form processing plugin that will validate and store data submitted through forms. You can use it for any kind of data input, from simple contact forms on a blog to full-blown questionnaires on a business site.
- Customizable data filters and data processors
- Central data storage, with exports to CSV and XML
- Email reporting, with attachments and inline images
- Built-in CAPTCHA support
- Built-in poMMo mailing list support
- Built-in file upload support
- Easy to build custom extensions
Filled In is available in:
- Danish, thanks to Georg S. Adamsen
- Polish, thanks to Kasia
- Italian, thanks to Simone Righini
- French, thanks to Zesty
Full documentation can be found on the Filled In page.
The plugin is simple to install:
filled-indirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin
- Configure the options from the
- Put your custom made extensions in to wp-content/plugins/filled-in-extensions/pre (and also post, result, filters)
You can find full details of installing a plugin on the plugin installation page.