FileBird is a media file manager plugin to help you organize WordPress media library folders by drag and drop.
It allows you to create virtual folders to contain your WordPress media library. So when you move files and folders, that won’t break permalinks to your images in the content.
With FileBird Pro you can save time on WP media management, search for any file & folder, sort them out, add folder gallery, etc. That’s a great way to improve your admin workflow and productivity.
Friendly User Interface
Drag and drop to upload or bulk move files into folders. Drag and drop to arrange folders and subfolders.
Smart Context Menu
Right-click to quickly create, rename or delete folders just the way you do on your computer.
Full Control In One Toolbar
FileBird’s resizable sidebar provides you with the ultimate control over all uploaded files and created folders.
Import and seamlessly synchronize media structure from Enhanced Media Library, WP Media Folder by JoomUnited, WordPress Media Library Folders by Max Foundry, and Real Media Library.
Powerful Search Feature
You can search for file and folder name not only in Media library sidebar but also in FileBird file browser when editing page/post.
Unlimited Folders/ Subfolders (PRO)
You can create unlimited folders and nested folders for all your media files. Lite version supports up to 10 including folders and subfolders.
Various Sort Options (PRO)
Go advanced with 2 ways to sort folders and 8 ways to sort files. This is a great time-saver for all busy WordPress admins & webmasters.
Now you can bulk-select folders and delete them in a single click. All those files will be moved to the Uncategorized folder and remain intact.
FileBird supports RTL languages including Hebrew, Arabic, etc.
Many Languages Supported
This plugin supports most popular languages such as English, Spanish, Italian, French, Germany, etc.
⛩️ HOW IT WORKS
Are you a WordPress website administrator?
Managing a WordPress site means that you’ll be adding tons of multi-media files such as images, videos, audios, documents, etc., into your WP media library.
As a result, your library has to store thousands of files and could become a total mess. WordPress default file name search function is a good thing but it will never match the ease of going directly to a folder. That’s when FileBird comes in to help with managing files in WordPress!
This media file manager gives you the ability to easily organize all files by drag and drop between folders. With FileBird in hand, things will be a lot better than they were.
The best thing about a folder-based structure is it makes it very easy to find the files you need and saves you so much time.
You won’t see WordPress media library not loading, as FileBird smart-loads one folder at a time.
🚀 Tips to manage WP media folders like a pro with FileBird
- Give files and folders logical, specific names
- Nest folders within parent folders
- Resize the left sidebar to get an overview of all folders
- Upload files to a specific folder by choosing the folder from the drop-down
- Easily search for the name of file/folder right on the sidebar
- From the page/post composer, browse files and folders in the FileBird UI
- Use FileBird block gallery to insert multiple media files in a page, post, and custom post type
- Keep your folders uncluttered by clearing out the old files using Sort features
FileBird WordPress Media Library Folders has been developed to be compatible with the most popular WordPress page builders, themes and plugins
- Elementor – Top #1 WordPress page builder
- Beaver Builder – One of the popular page builder plugins for WordPress
- Visual Composer Page Builder
- Divi Builder plugin from ElegantThemes (PRO)
- WPBakery Page Builder – Top #1 page builder selling on CodeCanyon (PRO)
- Brizy – Fast and easy page builder (PRO)
- Thrive Architect – Fastest, Truly Visual WordPress Page Builder (PRO)
- And a lot more +++
- Avada – Top #1 WordPress selling Theme of all time
- Divi – Theme from ElegantThemes (PRO)
- Enfold – The user-friendliest WordPress Theme ever made
- Uncode – The highly anticipated Frontend Editor
- Jupiter – Elementor Multi-Purpose Theme
- Flatsome – Best selling WooCommerce Theme
- Salient – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
- XStore – Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- KLEO – Community Multi Purpose BuddyPress Theme
- And a lot more +++
- WPML – Best WP plugin to translate and display your website in any languages
- Polylang – A plugin allows you to create a bilingual or multilingual WordPress site
- Gutenberg – New editor Gutenberg from WordPress 5.0
- Classic Editor – Old WordPress editor to display tree view folders
- Slider Revolution – Best selling WordPress Responsive plugin
- EWWW Image Optimizer
- FooGallery Image Gallery – Responsive Photo Gallery
- Smush – Compress, Image Optimizer, Lazy Load, WebP Images
- And a lot more +++
Setup is easy and takes fewer than one minute.
- Download the plugin from wordpress.org, unpack it and upload the [FileBird] folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Go to your main WordPress menu > Media to create a folder to manage your files.
You’re done. Enjoy.