Featured Image by URL :
Featured Image by URL allows to use an external URL Images as Featured Image for your post, page & custom post types like WooCommerce Product. Includes support for Product Gallery (WooCommerce). So, using this plugin you can easily set featured image from url.
- Set Featured image by URL for all post types including custom post types.
- WooCommerce Product Gallery by URLs.
- Image from URL for WooCommerce Product variation.
- Display Resized Images as per image sizes like “thumbnail”, “medium” or any custom-size
- Lightweight & Easy to use
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins & Add New.
- Type “Featured Image by URL” into the Search input and click the “Search” button.
- Locate the “Featured Image by URL” in the list of search results and click “Install Now”.
- Click the “Activate Plugin” link at the bottom of the install screen.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the “Featured Image by URL” plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the “Plugins” screen.
- Locate “Featured Image by URL” in the list and click the “Activate” link.