This plugin includes options for developers and advanced users, however the default settings should work just fine for most sites.
Kindly read our faqs about possible issues with you theme or specific plugins.
I can offer you aditional
custom made optimization on top of this plugin. If you would like to hire me, please visit my profile links for further information.
- Merge JS and CSS files into groups to reduce the number of HTTP requests
- Google Fonts merging, inlining and optimization
- Handles scripts loaded both in the header & footer separately
- Keeps the order of the scripts even if you exclude some files from minification
- Supports localized scripts (https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_localize_script)
- Minifies CSS and JS with PHP Minify only, no third party software or libraries needed.
- Creates static cache files in the uploads directory.
- Preserves your original files, by duplicating and copying those files to the uploads directory
- View the status and detailed logs on the WordPress admin page.
- Option to Minify HTML, remove extra info from the header and other optimizations.
- Ability to turn off minification for JS, CSS or HTML (purge the cache to see it)
- Ability to turn off CSS or JS merging completely (so you can debug which section causes conflicts and exclude the offending files)
- Support for conditional scripts and styles, as well as inlined code that depends on the handles
- Support for multisite installations (each site has its own settings)
- Support for gzip_static on Nginx
- Support for preconnect and preload headers
- CDN option, to rewrite all static assets inside the JS or CSS files
- WP CLI support to check stats and purge the cache
- Auto purging of cache files for W3 Total Cache, WP Supercache, WP Rocket, Cachify, Comet Cache, Zen Cache, LiteSpeed Cache, Nginx Cache (by Till Krüss ), SG Optimizer, HyperCache, Cache Enabler, Breeze (Cloudways), Godaddy Managed WordPress Hosting and WP Engine (read the FAQs)
- and some more…
- Purge all caches:
wp fvm purge
- Purge all caches on a network site:
wp --url=blog.example.com fvm purge
- Purge all caches on the entire network (linux):
wp site list --field=url | xargs -n1 -I % wp --url=% fvm purge
- Get cache size:
wp fvm stats
- Get cache size on a network site:
wp --url=blog.example.com fvm stats
- Get cache size on each site (linux):
wp site list --field=url | xargs -n1 -I % wp --url=% fvm stats
- Compatible with Nginx, HHVM and PHP 7
- Minimum requirements are PHP 5.5 and WP 4.4, from version 1.4.0 onwards
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or upload the zip within WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Configure the options under:
Settings > Fast Velocity Minifyand that’s it.