Adds shortcodes that make it easy to embed FareHarbor booking calendars and buttons on your site. Learn more about the FareHarbor reservation system at fareharbor.com.
Includes shortcodes for embedded calendars (
[fareharbor]), embedded grids of activities (
[itemgrid]), and buttons that open a booking overlay (
For more examples and available options, please visit https://fareharbor.com/help/setup/wordpress-plugin/.
From the WordPress plugin directory (recommended):
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress Dashboard
- Search for “FareHarbor”
- Click Install on the “FareHarbor for WordPress” plugin
- Activate the plugin
By direct upload:
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the fareharbor folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[partners shortname="companyname" include="company1,company2"], and
[itemgrid shortname="companyname"] shortcodes in your posts or pages.