A essential toolkit for themes made by everestthemes (everestthemes.com). Everest toolkit helps you to setup your website or blog faster.
How to use this Everest Toolkit ?
- While installing any free themes by everestthemes do kindly install & activate prompt plugin ” everestthemes toolkit ” or you can do this manually too.
- After activating Everest Toolkit plugin go to Apperence > theme about page.
- You will see necessary actions like recommended actions.
- Under Recommended action please feel free to activate plugins that you will need. For exmple: install plugin called WooCommerce if you need to setup e-commerce store.
- Keep in mind you need to install plugin called “One click demo import” if you need our demo contents.
- If you think you don’t need any of them ignore that recommended action.
- If you need demo contents, you should have already installed plugin called ” One click demo import ” till now.
- Go to Apperence > Import demo contents.
- Choose your demo by checking live preview.
- Once demo is imported you can too uninstall plugin called “One click demo import” from Dashboard > Plugins.
- Keep Everest Toolkit plugin along with you till you are using themes from everestthemes.
- Feel free to contact everestthemes support team at ( https://everestthemes.com/support-forum/ ) if you need any assistance.
Watch the video below which will demonstrate how to use Everest Toolkit to import demo data in any theme made by everestthemes.
Everest Toolkit uses ‘One Click Demo Import’ plugin script
(C) 2016 ProteusThemes.com
Licensed under the GNU General Public License v2.0,
Everest Toolkit is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
any later version.
Everest Toolkit is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with Everest Toolkit. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
*** From your WordPress dashboard ***
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’,
- Search for ‘Everest ToolKit’ and install the plugin.
- Activate ‘Everest ToolKit’ from your Plugins page.