Event Tickets provides a simple way for visitors to RSVP or purchase tickets to your events. As a standalone plugin, it enables you to add RSVPs or tickets to posts or pages. When paired with The Events Calendar, you can add that same functionality directly to your event listings.
Sell tickets to your events by connecting your PayPal business account to your site. PayPal handles the transactions so you can focus on event management! Admins can view attendee information from the backend, allowing them to check in registered attendees with ease when your event begins.
Take full control of the event ticketing process and customize it to suit your needs. Event Tickets Plus uses your favorite e-commerce provider to keep users on your site from start to finish. Advanced ticket functionality allows you to share capacity between tickets so you can always sell out without selling over. Configure custom attendee registration forms to collect information like t-shirt size or food preferences.
Upgrade to Event Ticket Plus now.
Built solid & supported
The team at Modern Tribe stands by our work and offers light support weekly for the community via the WordPress.org support forums. Feel free to ask a question if you’re having a problem with implementation or if you find bugs. Looking for help NOW or need a deeper level of support? Add Event Tickets Plus to get access to premium support forums with 24-48 hour response times on weekdays.
Just getting started? Check out the New User Primer for an introduction to features, settings, and functionality.
Do you enjoy using Event Tickets, know how to make customizations and tweaks, and want to make money helping people? We’re growing our community team and would love to hear from you. If you’re interested, check this out!
Plug-n-play & highly customizable
Event Tickets is built to work out of the box: it doesn’t use a shortcode (nor is one available). Just turn it on, configure the settings to match your needs and you’ll be taking RSVPs and selling tickets within minutes.
By developers, for developers… it’s ready to be the foundation for your wildest hack sessions. Complete with a skeleton stylesheet to theme fast and efficiently, loads of tools including partial template overrides, a host of template tags, hooks and filters, careful documentation, as well as a library of free extensions. Events Tickets is built FOR people who build websites.
Whether your vision is big or small, we have you in mind.
- Visitors can RSVP to events
- Visitors can purchase tickets to events
- Add RSVPs and tickets to posts, pages, or any custom post type
- Admins can collect ticket fees by connecting their PayPal business account
- Works out of the box with The Events Calendar
- Completely responsive from mobile to tablet to desktop
- Tested on the major theme frameworks such as Avada, Genesis, Woo Themes, Thesis and many more.
- Internationalized & translated
- Extensive template tags for customization
- Hooks & filters galore
If you’ve identified a bug and have a fix, we’d welcome it at our GitHub page for Event Tickets. Simply submit a pull request so we can review as part of our release cycle and merge into the codebase if appropriate from there. If a pull request is rejected, we’ll do our best to tell you why. Users whose pull requests are accepted will receive credit in the plugin’s changelog. For more information, check out the readme at our GitHub page. Happy coding!
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit “Choose File.”
- When the popup appears select the event-tickets.x.x.zip file from your desktop. (The ‘x.x’ will change depending on the current version number).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait as the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming activation was successful.
- For access to new updates, make sure you have added your valid License Key under Events –> Settings –> Licenses.