Add the capability to log in with cryptocurrency wallets such as MetaMask for Ethereum, and wallets that support WalletConnect QR code. Adds a button to WordPress login screen that will let users securely log in with their crypto wallet.
In the background, a regular WordPress user account is created, so existing plugins and customizations will have no problem working along.
A web3 login button is added to your login screen automatically.
Check them out at ethpress.imlynn.xyz!
- EthPress Tokens: Checks users’ token balance, block them if they don’t own it.
- …More to come. Taking ideas. Good idea = get the plugin for free.
Use the EthPress widget for maximum ease. Alternatively, a shortcode is “[ethpress_login_button]”.
Eth (ERC-20) donations: 0x106417f7265e15c1aae52f76809f171578e982a9
Subscribe to this plugin’s support forum, I post feedback requests on the regular!
Use WordPress’ Add New Plugin feature, search “EthPress”,
- Upload this folder (on WordPress.org, not GitLab) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
or from GitLab source code
- Git clone the repository to
composer install – ignore-platform-reqs && composer run-script build.
- Optional: for development, check out INSTALLATION.md on EthPress GitLab page.