It’s time to take your Elementor page building experience to the next level. It’s time to experience the most unique Elementor widgets with the most advanced options. It’s time for Epic Addons for Elementor.
With our 35+ advanced widgets you can create slick and sophisticated websites in less time with no coding required. Each widget is highly customizable, has trendy and unique design and lots of advanced options. So you can literelly create anything you want, only sky is the limit!
Documentation and Support
- For documentation and tutorials go to our Documentation.
- If you have any more questions, visit our support on the Plugin’s Forum.
- For more information about features, FAQs and documentation, check out our website at Epic Addons for Elementor.
Report Bugs or Contribute
Bug reports are welcomed on GitHub. Please note GitHub is not a support forum, and issues that arenâ€™t properly qualified as bugs will be closed. If you want to contribute on this project, please fork the repository from Github.
It’s really easy to install Epic Addons for Elementor plugin, but before installing it make sure you’ve installed Elementor. Elementor is the only dependency.
- WordPress 4.7 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WordPress Memory limit of 128 MB or greater
- Go to
Plugins > Add Newscreen in WordPress.
- Search for
Epic Addons for Elementor.
- Install and activate the plugin, that’s it.
- Download Epic Addons for Elementor.
- Extract the
'epic-addons-for-elementor'.zipfile. You’ll get plugin files inside
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.