The Enhanced Plugin Admin plugin aims to save you time and warn you about potential compatibility and security problems for installed plugins right from the plugin admin screen. Information includes:
- last update date
- overall rating
- number of votes
- WordPress version compatibility range
- WordPress plugin repository status i.e. in repository, removed from repository, never in repository
You can also hide (disable) individual plugin update notifications for when you don’t want to upgrade. These can be unhidden (re-enabled) at any time.
These are features I’ve been considering. Let me know if they’re of interest or if you have other ideas.
- Schedule checks so that information is up to date without having to wait for plugin admin page to refresh.
- Email notifications when thresholds are first exceeded or when vulnerability discovered.
- Keep track of when a plugin was originally and most recently activated / deactivated.
- Upload the enhanced-plugin-admin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to your site’s plugins page