Plugin help to connect your WooCommerce store with different tracking tools like google analytics and Facebook Pixel. Track your transaction information in the Google Analytics data and facebook. It also supports the new Universal Analytics, eCommerce, and enhanced eCommerce event tracking.
Pro Plugin Demo : View Demo
Enhanced eCommerce Tracking will provide all the features to track your sales and product performance through Google Analytics
Enable eCommerce Google Analytics tracking
- Track purchases event
Enable Facebook ad Conversion Tracking by Facebook pixel
- Track Page View event on every page
- Track Purchase event on thank you page
Submit the Conversion Value to Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics
Quick & Easy installation from the wordpress interface
3 Easy Installation Steps
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Activate our plugin from the WordPress panel. Enable Google Ecommerce Tracking.
- Enter your Universal Analytics ID and save setting.
Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics for WooCommerce PRO Version
Need even more? upgrade to Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics for WooCommerce get all the features as listed below:
Quick & Easy Integration with Multiple Analytics tools WooCommerce E-commerce tracking Enable WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration Enable Google Adwords Conversion tracking Integrate your eCommerce store with Woopra analytics tools Integrate your eCommerce store with Gosquared analytics tools Enable Facebook ad Conversion Tracking Submit the Conversion Value to Google Analytics Integrate your eCommerce store with Gosquared analytics tools Enable Twitter ad E-commerce Conversion Tracking Tracking Total Order Revenue
Support Policy (For Free Version):
We provide a limited support for the free version in the plugin Support Forum. Please upgrade to PRO version to get priority email support as well as all pro features. Upgrade Now ->
Explore our other plugins and theme to supercharge your WordPress website:
- Advance Flat Rate Shipping Method For WooCommerce
- Blocker – Prevent Fake Orders And Blacklist Fraud Customers for WooCommerce
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics for WooCommerce
- Category Banner Management for Woocommerce
- Conditional Product Fees For WooCommerce Checkout
- Advanced Product Size Charts for WooCommerce
- Advance Menu Manager for WordPress
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found our plugin you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you are sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
For Ecommerce Tracking
- Sign into your Google Analytics Account
- Enable Enhanced E-commerce for your profile/view. This is a profile / view level setting and can be accessed under Admin > View > E-commerce Settings
- Add meaningful labels for your checkout steps. We recommend you to label as,
Step 1 : Checkout View; Step 2 : Billing Info; Step 3 : Proceed to payment
- Activate our plugin from the Settings page. You can access the setting page from wordpress left tab DotStore Plugins >>Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics for WooCommerce plugin
- Find “Add Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking Code” in the settings page and check the box to add the tracking code
- Click on Google Ecommerce Tracking Settings tab in the plugin.
- Enable Google Ecommerce Tracking features in the plugin.
- Add Google Analytics UID in the plugin.
For Facebook conversion
- Before Enable Facebook Conversion from our plugin Please follow steps and create “Facebook Track Id” from this link https://www.facebook.com/business/help/435189689870514?locale=en_GB and enter “Facebook Track id” to our Plugin settings and boost your store marketing 🙂
- For Google conversion
- Before Enable Google Conversion from our plugin Please follow steps and create Google conversion from this link https://support.bigcommerce.com/articles/Public/How-do-I-add-Google-Adwords-Conversion-Tracking and enter “Google conversion id” and “Google conversion lable” to our plugin settings section then you are ready to boost your AdWords in your WooCommerce store.
The plugin allows you to easy Integration with Multiple Analytic tools with your WooCommerce store. It will provide all the features to track your sales and product performance through different analytics tools.
Plugin Support below List of Analytic tools:
- Google Conversion Tracking
- Facebook Conversion Tracking
Step 1 : Google Ecommerce Tracking Settings.
Sign into your Google Analytics Account
If already have Google Analytics Account then enable below option, You can able to track WooCommerce order in your store.
You can Tracking below Event:
- Tracking Orders
- Tracking Total Order Revenue
- No of Transaction
Step 2 : you can view google ecommerce tracking reports
If you have any questions please feel free to post them to the support forum.