Send Contact Form 7 submissions to EngageBay automcatically using this plugin. Link any field type with EngageBay including custom fields.
EngageBay is an affordable, all-in-one CRM, marketing, sales and support software for growing companies. Learn more from here
Connecting EngageBay account
Enter your existing Engagebay credentials or create a new account if you do not have one.
Map EngageBay fields with Contact Form 7 Form fields
In the Form Settings tab, choose the Contact Form 7 Form that you’d like to integrate with EngageBay. Map the Contact Form 7 Form fields to the EngageBay fields (email, contacts, company etc). After mapping all the fields, save the details.
EngageBay system is simple and refreshing.
Melinda – WordPress Consultant
Here’s why smart business owners, designers, and developers love EngageBay, and you will too!
How EngageBay Can Help Your Business Grow
- All-in-one CRM, Marketing, Sales and Support software
- Increase web visitor engagement
- Capture more leads
- Nurture prospects using behavioral marketing automation
- Grow email lists
- Convert more subscribers and sales
- Increase trust and brand value of your business
This plugin requires contact form 7 plugin to be installed as a requirement. Proceed with the below steps only after ensuring that you have contact form 7 plugin installed.
1) Install the EngageBay Add-on For Contact Form 7 plugin
Login to your WordPress admin panel, go to the ‘Plugins’ menu and click on ‘Add New’.
- Search for ‘EngageBay Add-on For Contact Form 7 forms’ in the WordPress plugin repository and click ‘Install Now’. Activate the plugin after installation. After activation, you will see the ‘EngageBay’ tab on your main menu.
- Download the EngageBay Contact Form 7 forms WordPress plugin from our website. Click ‘Upload Plugin’ to upload the plugin zip file and click ‘Install Now’. Activate the plugin after installation. After activation, you will see the ‘EngageBay’ tab on your main menu.
2) Create or set up EngageBay account
Click on the ‘contact’ option on left menu and hit ‘EngageBay’ tab and navigate to ‘Settings’. Login using your Engagebay Credentials. Create a new EngageBay account if you don’t have one from here.
3) Connect EngageBay account
In admin sidebar, Go to Contact -> Contact Forms, choose the Contact Form 7 Form that you’d like to integrate with EngageBay. Go to ‘EngageBay Integration’ tab
4) Map EngageBay fields with Contact Form 7 Form fields
Check ‘Enable’ option and map the Contact Form 7 Form fields to the EngageBay fields (email, contacts, company etc). After mapping all the fields, save the details.
5) Tag the forms
Enter the Tag name for the form and if you want multiple tag names, you can enter tag names separated with a comma and then click on Save Mapping. Copy the short code.
6) Add forms and test
Go to Pages in the sidebar and edit any one of the pages, paste the short code in the editor and update the page.
- Visit the site with the page edited above, fill the fields, submit the form and check if the Contact is added in the EngageBay along with the Tags.