Full site protection for your email addresses from spam-bots, email harvesters and other robots. No configuration needed.
Also supports foggy.email and protects phone numbers or any other text using our integrated
- Full page protection for all of your emails
- Instant results (No confiruation needed)
- Protects mailto links, plain emails, email input fields, RSS feeds and much more
- Autmoatic protection technique detection (Our plugin chooses automatically the best protection technique for each email)
- Exclude posts and pages from protection
- Automatically convert plain emails to mailto-links
- Automatically convert plain emails to png images
- Supports rot13 encoing, escape encoding, CSS directions, entity encoding and much more
- Deactivate CSS directions manually for browser backwards compatibility
- Shortcode support:
- Template tag support:
- Protect phone numbers (or any text or html)
- Also supports special chars, like é, â, ö, Chinese characters etcetera
- Use the Encoder Form to manually create encoded scripts
Foggy Email Integration
This plugin is fully integrated with foggy.email to protect your emails on the next level.
Foggy Email allows you to create protected emails to hide your real email address. In combination with Email Encoder, it will create for each email on your website a protected email address to hide your real one.
Example: [email protected] will be converted to [email protected] – Your website visitor will see [email protected] on your website instead your real email. Once they send an email to this address, it gets automatically forwarded to your inbox.
- The plugin works with mostly any theme and plugin. Some special ones need special treatment. Down below you can learn more about that.
- Compatible with the Maintenance plugin from WP Maintenance
- Divi Theme is fully integrated as well
- Jetpack Image carousel is compatible as well
Free Website Check
We offer you a free tool to test if your website contains unprotected emails. You can use our website checker by clicking here
Easy to use
After activating the plugin all email addresses on your website will be protected out-of-the-box.
We also offer custom shortcodes and template functions to protect phone numbers or other text.
- Documentation – After plugin activation, check the help tab on the plugin options page
- Documentation on ironikus.com
Like this plugin?
- Go to
Pluginsin the Admin menu
- Click on the button
- Search for
Email Encoderand click ‘Install Now’ or click on the
uploadlink to upload
- Click on
- You will find the settings page unter “Settings -> Email Encoder” within your admin dashboard