The plugin helps you to create colourful and well-organized templates for your WooCommerce emails with its unique and easy-to-build email template builder. With the two different sections in the template builder, edit and preview the changes to create a perfect template for your WooCommerce emails with content as and where you need them.
With Email Customizer for WooCommerce, add the following elements & customise the email templates:
- Basic Elements (Text/Image/Divider/Gap)
- WooCommerce Elements (Billing Details and Shipping Details)
- Default WooCommerce Hooks
- Easy-to-Build Email Builder: – The user-friendly email template builder lets you build creative and organized WooCommerce email templates.
- Live Preview of Changes – With a live preview of the changes you make, this email designer creates perfect templates for your emails with content and images placed properly.
- Unlimited Number of Rows – Use WooCommerce Email Customizer to add unlimited rows to the email template and include everything you need in the emails.
- Email Elements – Add different email elements (Basic, Woocommerce and hooks) to your email template with this easy to use email designer and never miss a detail for your shopper and admin.
- Add Images to WooCommerce Emails – Include images in your email templates and make them attractive with banners, logos, featured images, etc.
- Send Test Emails – Send a test email to any email address to verify the appearance of the created template.
- Display Dynamic Data with Placeholders – Displaying dummy placeholders makes it easy for templates designing. Placeholders such as customer name, site name, User name, Password, My account URL which will be replaced by real user/order data while sending the WooCommerce emails.
- Compatibility with Most WooCommerce Plugins – Almost all plugins in the WooCommerce domain are compatible with Email Customizer for WooCommerce. It highly supports new checkout fields created using ThemeHigh’s Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce, and product fields created using Extra Product Options for WooCommerce. It also displays the multiple addresses created using Multiple Addresses for WooCommerce.
- Text: Add a text content to the template and customize the font color, font size, alignment, border width, border style, border color, background color, text padding, and text margin.
- Image: Add an image to the email template and adjust its size and alignment.
- Divider: Add a single line divider to the template and choose a style for the divider. Customize the style, width, height, color, alignment, margin and padding of the divider.
- Gap: Add a gap between other elements and define its height, borders with style and color, and the background color.
- Billing Details: Display the billing details in the email template with customization for the color, size, and alignment of the heading and details separately. Also, customize the borders, background color, padding, margin.
- Shipping Details: Display the shipping details in the template and customize the color, size, and alignment of the heading and details separately. Also, customize the borders, background color, padding, margin.
Add the hooks provided by WooCommerce into the email templates.
UPGRADE TO PREMIUM VERSION
The premium version of the WooCommerce Email Customizer comes with a lot more features and customizations.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
More Columns:While the free version of Email Customizer for WooCommerce lets you add only one or two columns, the premium version of WooCommerce Email Customizer lets you add three column and four column layouts. You can further increase the number of columns as you need.
More Elements: With the premium version, you can add Call-To-Action Buttons and Social Media Icons to your WooCommerce emails. Moreover, you can include WooCommerce elements such as Email Header, Customer details, Order details, and a link for Downloadable Products.
More Customization: With the Premium version of WooCommerce Email Customizer, add a background image to the WooCommerce email and define its size, position, and how many times the image should repeat. Also, customize the WooCommerce elements such as Email Header, Customer Details, and Order Details to define their font family, font weight, line height, and also add a background image to them.
Define More to the Free Elements:
* Define the font family, line height, and font weight of the text element. Also, add a background image to the element if needed.
* Define the image border, background colour, padding, and margin of the Image element.
* Add a background image to the Gap element.
* Define the font family, line height, font weight of the heading and details, change the size, and add a background image to the elements Billing Details and Shipping Details.
Custom Hooks: The WooCommerce Email Customizer Premium lets you add custom hooks to the templates other than the WooCommerce predefined hooks.
- WooCommerce 3.0 or greater
- WordPress 4.9 or greater
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New”.
- Search and locate ‘Email Customizer for WooCommerce’ plugin.
- Click ‘Install Now’, and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the ‘Email Customizer for WooCommerce’ plugin and uploading it to your web server via your FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.