Are you looking for a solution to offer role based pricing on your WooCommerce store?
Still struggling to setup WooCommerce wholesale pricing?
Here’s the most effective Role based WooCommerce plugin that solves your exact pricing issues.
ELEX WooCommerce Role Based Pricing plugin offers comprehensive solution to replace the Add-to-Cart button with a custom button on product page and shop page. If you wish to redirect your customers to another site for specific products, you can set a custom URL for custom button on shop page. You can also set discounts or markup prices for product categories based on customer user role. You can adjust product prices for individual WooCommerce users as well.
- WooCommerce Role based pricing
- WooCommerce Cateogry Pricing
- WooCommerce Wholesale Pricing
- WooCommerce Customer Specific Pricing
- WooCommerce Request a Quote
- Supports Simple Products
- Add or Remove WooCommerce & WordPress User roles
Few of the Use Cases
- Remove Add-to-Cart button for for guest users, as well as for desired user roles.
- Replace Add-to-Cart button with a custom button for guest users and desired user roles.
- Hide product prices for guest users as well as desired user roles.
- Redirect product page to third-party or affiliate sites, by assigning a custom URL for products on shop page.
- For WooCommerce role based pricing, setup overall, as well as role based price adjustments.
- Configure role based pricing in terms of amount or percentage value.
- Price adjustments can be configured on top of regular price or role based price.
- Create custom user roles. The created user role(s) will be limited to the plugin.
- Easily Configure Role-based Wholesale Pricing.
Premium Version Features
For complete list of latest features and details, please visit ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing premium version product page.
- WooCommerce Role based pricing for Simple, Variable & Grouped Products.
- WooCommerce Cateogry Pricing for Simple, Variable & Grouped Products.
- WooCommerce Wholesale Pricing for Simple, Variable & Grouped Products.
- WooCommerce Customer Specific Pricing for Simple, Variable & Grouped Products.
- WooCommerce Request a Quote for Simple, Variable & Grouped Products.
- Role-Based WooCommerce Sales Tax Options.
- WooCommerce Catalog Mode.
- Set up Role based pricing for Simple & Variable Products on respective product pages.
- Option to apply Discount/Markup only on Sale Price.
- Hide individual products for various user roles.
- More customization options on individual product pages.
- Enable WooCommerce Catalog Mode.
- WordPress Multilingual (WPML) Support.
- Timely compatibility updates and bug fixes.
- Premium Support!
WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing (Premium ) – Walkthrough Video
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Thats it – you can now configure the plugin.