Introducing a WordPress website builder, with no limits of design. A website builder that delivers high-end page designs and advanced capabilities, never before seen on WordPress.
It’s time for Elementor Website Builder.
The leading website builder for any purpose
Whether you’re a web designer looking for a way to achieve pixel-perfect websites, a marketer looking to get online fast or a developer who wants to expand their capabilities, Elementor’s website builder has what you need – intuitive drag-and-drop Editor, advanced design features and a full open-source approach.
Faster. Much faster.
Instant reaction was a key feature we wanted to achieve. And we did. Instant drag & drop website builder, instant live edit, instant page load. This makes the interface fun and easy to work with, as well as reduces the time it takes to design.
Live design. Truly live.
Never again work on the backend and guess what the frontend will look like. With Elementor, you’re editing the site live, and simultaneously see exactly how it looks like. Elementor features live design & inline editing, so the whole process of writing and designing is done directly on the page, with no need to press update or go to preview mode. It also works perfectly with or without Gutenberg.
Professional features right out of the box
With Elementor’s unique features, you can create websites that have that certain ‘designer touch’. Among our design features are: Box Shadows, Background Overlays, Hover Effects, Headline Effects, Animations, Shape Dividers, Gradient Backgrounds and much more.
100s of Pre-Designed Templates & Blocks
Choose from 100+ of beautiful full page WordPress templates and customize them to make them your own. You can also build your website by choosing and combining from over 300+ Blocks.
Blocks are pre-designed section templates that can be easily combined into any page. Blocks include a variety of categories: services, testimonials, call to action and more. Save and reuse Elementor templates on different pages, or export them to a different website with a click.
Responsive Live Editing
Elementor Website Builder comes with an exclusive toolset, that lets you create a truly responsive website in a whole new and visual way. From different font size, padding and margin per device, to reverse column ordering, this is the most powerful mobile site builder for creating perfect responsive websites.
40+ free widgets and counting
We packed 40+ of the most useful widgets into our website builder. True, that’s way more than we had to offer, but we wanted to spare no widget from you, so you can reach the top of your design capabilities.
- Heading. Add eye-catching headlines.
- Image. Control the size, opacity and other settings of images.
- Text Editor. A WYSIWYG text editor, just like the WordPress editor.
- Video. Add YouTube Vimeo to your page.
- Button. Controlling every aspect of the button design.
- Image Box. A box that includes image, headline and text.
- Testimonials. Customer testimonials that show social proof.
- Icon. Place one or more of 600+ icons available.
- Icon Box. Works the same as the image box, only with icons.
- Social Icons. Icons to your social pages like Facebook / Twitter.
- Image Gallery. Displays your images in an aligned grid.
- Image Carousel. A rotating carousel or slider of chosen images.
- Icon List. A bullet list with any chosen icon and text.
- Counter. Show stats and numbers in an escalating manner.
- Progress Bar. Include an escalating progress bar.
- Tabs. Vertical or horizontal tabs that display different pieces of content.
- Accordion. A collapsable display of content.
- Toggle. Like Accordion, for FAQ pages.
- Star Rating. Add some social proof with a styled star rating.
- Alert. A colored alert box to draw the attention of the visitor.
- HTML. Insert code into the page.
- Shortcode. Easily insert shortcodes from any plugin into the page.
- Menu Anchor. Link any menu to this anchor.
Read More. Set the
Read Morecut-off for the excerpt in archive pages.
- Sidebar. Add any sidebar into the page.
- Google Maps. Embed maps into the page.
- SoundCloud. Add audio bits from SoundCloud.
- Divider. A line that divides different elements in the page.
- Spacer. A space that divides the various elements.
- Columns. Create inner columns within the column.
- And counting…
Take it a step further with Elementor Pro
The most professional WordPress Website Builder out there. Elementor Pro vastly improves your design workflow and lets you design faster and better than ever. Elementor Pro gives you access to more professional widgets, options and tools to really push your to the next level.
Making changes to your theme shouldn’t be so hard. Endless coding, dealing with developers, switching themes. The Theme Builder in Elementor Pro turns the entire process of creating WordPress websites 100% visual including your site’s header, footer, single post and archive page design.
There are many other features to help you build better websites:
- Motion Effects
- Industry leading Theme Builder
- WooCommerce Builder
- Advanced Popup Builder
- Visual and intuitive form builder
- Marketing automation and CRM integrations
- Custom fonts & icons
- Role manager
- Blog post layout widget
- Image & video sliders
- Global widgets
- Custom CSS
- And many more.
Join the elite web professionals who enjoy Elementor Pro!
Translated to 56+ Languages & RTL supported.
We’ve integrated RTL and multi language support within the framework of Elementor, so you get a translated panel (56+ languages) out of the box, as well as RTL typography support, and developer options to add even more languages.
Elementor website builder is free and open source. It’s the perfect plugin to be extended and integrated further. It was created and developed with the developer in mind, and we have already seen some truly remarkable addons being developed.
- English (Australia) – (en_AU)
- English (UK) – (en_GB)
- English (Canada) – (en_CA)
- French – (fr_FR)
- French (Belgium) – (fr_BE)
- German – (de_DE)
- Italian – (it_IT)
- Spanish (Spain) – (es_ES)
- Spanish (Mexico) – (es_MX)
- Japanese – (ja)
- Portuguese (Portugal) – (pt_PT)
- Portuguese (Brazil) – (pt_BR)
- Swedish – (sv_SE)
- Dutch – (nl_NL)
- Danish – (da_DK)
- Polish – (pl_PL)
- Italian – (it_IT)
- Chinese (China) – (zh_CN)
- Chinese (Taiwan) – (zh_TW)
- Persian – (fa_IR)
- Hebrew – (he_IL)
- Russian – (ru_RU)
- Romanian – (ro_RO)
- Bulgarian – (bg_BG)
- Greek – (el)
- Catalan – (ca)
- Czech – (cs_CZ)
- Hungarian – (hu_HU)
- Croatian – (hr)
- Finnish – (fi)
- Arabic – (ar)
- Afrikaans – (af)
- Ukrainian – (uk)
Be a contributor
If you want to contribute, go to our Elementor GitHub Repository and see where you can help.
Documentation and Support
- For documentation and tutorials go to our Documentation.
- If you have any more questions, visit our support on the Plugin’s Forum.
- For more information about features, FAQs and documentation, check out our website at Elementor website Builder.
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WordPress Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Press the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- Now you can drag and drop widgets from the left panel onto the content area, as well as add new sections and columns that make up the page structure.
For documentation and tutorials visit our Knowledge Base.