Edwiser Bridge – The #1 WordPress and Moodle Integration plugin that provides a robust platform to sell Moodle courses online.
Are you a Moodle user, who creates courses and wants a robust integration with WordPress/WooCommerce to sell them.
Then you are at the right place Edwiser Bridge is the only WordPress plugin that provides stable and robust integration between the two platforms.
Edwiser Bridge provides the necessary platform for you to sell your Moodle courses through default payment gateway PayPal.
In order to extend its functionality and create a complete automated eCommerce solution to sell your Moodle, you got to include following plugins in your WordPress site,
- Edwiser Bridge – WooCommerce Integration extension
- Edwiser Bridge – Bulk Purchase extension
- Edwiser Bridge – Single Sign On extension
- Edwiser Bridge – Selective Synchronization
- Edwiser Bridge – Moodle Add On
Top Features if you want to sell your Moodle courses better –
- Integration between your WordPress and Moodle sites,
- Import your Moodle courses to WordPress,
- Synchronize Moodle course categories to WordPress,
- Set the Moodle courses as draft,
- Sell courses through WordPress and take its payments through PayPal,
- Synchronize enrolled courses data for users.
Course Access Control –
- Automation user registration in Moodle,
- Enable/Disable registration to courses,
- Identical login credentials to access courses in Moodle,
- Set course access time from WordPress,
- Update previously synchronized courses,
- Enrol / Unenrol users from WordPress,
- Provide Refund to your students from WordPress.
Connect your Moodle with Multiple WordPress Sites –
- Now connect single Moodle site with multiple WordPress sites,
- Courses from single Moodle site could be sold through multiple WordPress sites,
- Automated 2-way synchronization between each WordPress site and your Moodle site,
- Secured and efficient transfer of information across sites,
- Course Progress of student synced from Moodle to WordPress in real time.
Recommended Plugins to Extend Edwiser Bridge’s Features –
Why we need to extend the functionality?
If you wish to create a complete eCommerce shopfront to sell your Moodle courses.
If you want to sell your courses through payment gateways other than PayPal.
If you want to create purchase invoices automatically for your course buyers.
If you wish to sell an add-on product along with your Moodle course.
When you want to provide a seamless access between your Course Shopfront and Moodle LMS.
If you sell your courses to companies.
This provides integration with WooCommerce – popular eCommerce solution in WordPress,
It helps you to sell your Moodle courses through more than 160+ payment gateways,
You can also sell a physical product or an add-on product along with your Moodle courses,
Courses could be sold through subscriptions with ready integration with WooCommerce Subscriptions,
Ability to set variation to courses and sell them through your store,
Ability to bundle multiple courses as a single product or multiple products under a single product,
When coupled with WooCommerce Integration extension your course buyers could then purchase multiple courses at once,
Course Buyers could also enrol multiple students in the purchased course,
Cohorts are created for each purchase done by the course buyer,
This extension provides a seamless connection between Course Front and LMS.
Additional Edwiser products that provides improves your Moodle experience –
The Best theme for Moodle that is built to provide superior user experience in Moodle. It also provides enhanced functionality to ease the process of course creation and navigation.
An easy to use tool that lets you create any form in Moodle using drag and drop interface. Contact form, Survey form, Feedback form or registration form any form that you need can now be developed within few minutes.
A free plugin that helps you manage your Moodle site performance right from Admin Dashboard of Moodle. It provides essential site information like CPU Status, Memory Usage etc.
A free plugin that provides you two distinct course formats for your Moodle courses if you wish to improve learning and course engagement among students.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- WordPress 4.4 or higher
- Moodle 3.0.3 or higher
- Go to the Plugins menu from the dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Add New’ button on this page.
- Search for ‘Edwiser Bridge’ in the search bar provided.
- Click on ‘Install Now’ once you have located the plugin.
- On successful installation click the ‘Activate Plugin’ link to activate the plugin.
- Download the Edwiser Bridge plugin from wordpress.org.
- Now unzip and upload the folder using the FTP application of your choice.
- The plugin can then be activated by navigating to the Plugins menu in the admin dashboard.
Moodle Plugin Automatic Installation
- Download the Moodle edwiserbridge plugin from here.
- Go to the Plugins menu in Moodle.
- Click on Install plugins.
- Upload plugins zip file.
- Then click on Install plugin from the Zip file.
Moodle Plugin Manual Installation
- Download the Moodle edwiserbridge plugin from here.
- Now unzip and upload the folder in local directory of Moodle using the FTP application of your choice.
- The plugin can then be activated by navigating to the Plugins menu in the dashboard.
Take a look at the link below and follow the steps provided to configure your Moodle website.
Moodle Website Configurations